It’s the official party that ends summer. It’s a huge Montreal FREE EDM Festival on Crescent Street and it’s going to be memorable, as always. Villa Paradizo is back for the 5th edition. (Photo: Villa Paradizo/Facebook)
The Villa Paradizo downtown Montreal event is happening soon. Local artists and world-renowned DJs, like Bassjackers, Vinai, Hook ‘n Sling, and Juicy M, along with many others will be headlining this free EDM street event.
It’s time to dance and party and put the summer of 2018 to bed. Even if EDM (Electronic Dance Music) isn’t your favorite, you can still have a great time. You’ll witness the famous Crescent Street become a nightclub, and it won’t cost you a thing! But you need to show ID as it is for 18+ only.
- When: September 14 & 15
- Where: Crescent Street, Downtown Montreal
- Admission: FREE (18+) Must show ID
- 8 Most Iconic Montreal Landmarks Must-See Attractions in Montreal
- Get Ready for the Montreal Burlesque Festival This Fall
- Don’t Miss the Incredible Mont Sutton Fall Festival This Month!