The first ever Red Bull Music Festival in Montreal makes its way from Tokyo, Paris, and New York to us. After last year’s success, this festival is sure to be a hit here!
The music festival runs with special shows, live performances, and an overall diverse program. It will take over a collection of unconventional Montreal venues.
For the first Red Bull Music Festival in Montreal, a collection of up-and-coming contributors and musicians will perform and even debut world premieres.
The week-long festival will include performances by:
- September 19: TRIPTYQUE with Kara-Lis Coverdale and more!
- September 21: Les Dix Ans d’Arbutus – an all-night, multi-room birthday party, with a stacked lineup
- September 22: Ryan Hemsworth – The debut of his new album, Elsewhere
- September 25: 463 Carats – A cabaret night with Montreal’s new R&B talent
- September 26: Oneohtrix Point Never – Debut of Myriad After in Canada
- September 27: Sophie presenting with Pop Montreal The finale of the Red Bull Music Festival Montreal spotlighting pop, hip-hop, R&B, and electronic acts.
Along with these headliners, other Canadian artists including Paradis Artificiel, Project Pablo, Casey MQ, Gene Tellem, Blue Hawaii, Moon King, and more will make appearances.
You can check out the full set list at the Red Bull Music Festival website.
Some of the venues to host festival performances include Centre Phi, Le Balcon, Monument National, 1499 Rue William, and Eglise le Gesu.