Just in time for Valentine’s Day is the online site, OpenTable rated the most romantic Canadian restaurants for 2020. And, not surprisingly, 12 of those are in Montréal.
We can easily say that Montrealers love food and they’re very romantic.
The list is compiled by reviews submitted by users. It consists of more than 3000 restaurants across Canada and over 500,000 reviews.
To be fair, only the restaurants that use the reservation system of OpenTable can be considered. But either way, it’s something to make the list.
Here’s the List of the Most Romantic Restaurants in Montreal, in alphabetical order:
- 40 Westt Steakhouse, West Island
- Bar George, Downtown
- Bonaparte, Old Montreal
- Damas, Mile End
- Graziella Restaurant, Old Montreal
- Gyu-Kaku, Downtown
- Hoogan & Beaufort, Montreal East
- Ile Flottante (former Les Deux Singes), Mile End
- L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon, Old Montreal
- Le Filet, Mile End
- Maison Boulud, Downtown
- Restaurant Toque! Old Montreal
Obviously, most of these restaurants are on the pricey side, but for a special occasion, they are worth their weight in gold.