With the voice of Martin Messier in the ears of 60 dancers through earpieces, this incredible dance show, called Innervision is taking over downtown Montreal this weekend.
At Place des Festivals, and as part of the Festival TransAmeriques, Innervision is a show not to be missed. Messier directs his dancers as to how and when to move their bodies at a given time.
The 30-minute show is on now until tomorrow night. There are about 30 tables wired to amplify the sound the dancers make using their bodies and rocks as they interact with the set.
It goes beyond just being a contemporary dance piece. Its multidisciplinary elements, which include lighting and sound, are mixed into the show. Here’s a snippet of the FREE dance show…
Innervision Festival TransAmeriques
- When: May 29 – June 1 @ 9 PM and 10 PM on Friday and Saturday
- Where: Place des Festivals / Quartier des spectacles
- Why is there a Cross On Mount Royal? Fun Facts about Montreal
- Montreal Grand Prix 2019 Schedule & Details of the Huge Event
- Montreal Street Art Festival 2019 “Mural Fest” is Back!