Quebec residents get ready! Since this summer, you now have a free pass to museums on particular days. The FREE Montreal Museum Sundays happens every 1st Sunday of each month!
This is all thanks to Quebec’s provincial government. They will invest $5 million over five years to accommodate the free entry Sundays. So, we’re in luck.
Venues Participating in the FREE Montreal Museum Sundays:
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
- Musée d’art contemporain de Montréal.
- Canadian Centre for Architecture.
- Montreal Holocaust Museum.
- McCord Museum.
- Musée des maîtres et artisans du Québec.
- Écomusée de la maison du fier monde.
If you find yourself in Quebec City, then you can gain access there too! You’ll have a handful of museums to choose from, including the Musée national des beaux-arts du Québec and the Musée de la civilization.
The government hopes the free Montreal museum Sundays will enhance cultural richness across Quebec and make exhibits more accessible.
- Montreal Biosphere – A Look at the Environment Museum
- Best Montreal Museums – Historical Museums in Montreal
- Montreal Underground Cave Museum Can Only Be Accessed By This Repurposed Tunnel