The Concordia Farmer’s Market offers some of the best of Quebec’s local produce in the EV Atrium every Wednesday.
Located at Mackay and Maisonneuve, the Concordia Farmer’s Market becomes a huge event in the warmer months. Enter the May Pop-Up Market, which happens tomorrow from 11 AM to 6 PM.
The event has gotten great reviews from teaching staff and students since 2014.
With its popularity growing steadily over the years, the university has provided it with more space. Now, the Farmer’s Market not only provides locally grown produce, but also honey makers, chocolatiers, artisan bakers and more!
Tomorrow’s event features the Laurentians honey and beeswax producer, Abeilles de la Colline.
Concordia Farmer’s Market May Pop-Up Market
- When: Wednesday, May 29, fr
- Time: 11 AM to 6 PM
- Where: Corner of Mackay and Maisonneuve Blvd.
- Montreal Biosphere – A Look at the Environment Museum
- Lac des Sables – 2 Sandy Montreal Beaches to Help Cool You Down
- Explore Griffintown – One of the Trendiest Neighbourhoods in Canada