Looking for fun things to do this summer? Look no further than Jean Drapeau Park and Aquazilla Waterpark at Jean-Doré Beach.
Just think what you can do on a giant floating structure. It’s a massive jungle gym with trampolines, slides and more. And, it’s 30 x 35 m – the possibilities are endless. This is what else you can do at the Aquazilla waterpark:
- Wiggle Bridge
- Infinity loop: for courses of endless fun
- A wide assortment of slides
- Action and climbing tower
- Monkey bars
- Podium: to crown the champions
- Flip bag
- Giant swing
Challenging obstacles like the monkey bars or the balance beam, the climbing tower and others help make those hot summer days more fun than you can imagine.
What more can you ask for?
When: June 19 – September 2, 2019
Where: Jean-Doré Beach, Parc Jean Drapeau
Admission: See website for rates. Does not include parking.
- Lachine Canal Activities & H2O Adventures for a Great Time!
- Lac des Sables – 2 Sandy Montreal Beaches to Help Cool You Down
- Best Waterparks Near Montreal – A Great Way to Spend the Day